This month-to month Guest Agreement is between Island Oaks RV Resort (here after referred to as “Resort”) and _______
, (here after referred to as “Guest.”)
Whereas Resort is a recreational vehicle resort and campground and as such provides spaces and recreational facilities for travel trailers, cabins, and similar units used for temporary portable housing permitting occupancy of its facilities by day, week and month; and
Whereas Guest wishes to enjoy the facilities provided by Resort to its guests on a temporary basis;
Now therefore, Resort and Guest make the following Agreement concerning occupancy and use of the facilities provided by the Resort as follows:
GENERAL MONTHLY GUEST RESORT RULES
- The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of one calendar month commencing on (date) _______. The term shall automatically expire, and thereafter a daily occupancy rate shall apply, unless the Guest has renewed this Agreement through the timely payment of the occupancy fee that is due for successive months. The occupancy fee is payable no later than 12:00p.m. on the last day of the month the guest has paid for which immediately precedes the renewal month. Late payments are subject to a late fee. Monthly rates offered only upon the Resort’s receipt of the Guest’s timely payment. Guest agrees to provide the Resort with a valid credit card number and further agrees that all incurred charges, including advance for occupancy may be charged against the card, unless other in-advance and mutually agreeable arrangements have been made.
- The Guest is assigned Site # _______ and agrees that changing of sites may only be accomplished with the Resort’s advanced and written approval, and at the sole discretion of Resort. The monthly occupancy fee rate for this Guest Agreement is $_______ and is subject to change, without notice, for successive monthly terms.
- Guest acknowledges that the refund of any occupancy fee payment, or part thereof, is by exception only and is at the sole discretion of the Resort Management. A credit card must be on file; Resort has the authority to charge for any outstanding balance on the account at any given time.
- Guest acknowledges receipt of a copy of the Resort’s Rules, Regulations and Guidelines (also referred to as Rules) attached or incorporated herein. Guest agrees to abide by the Resort’s Rules and that failure to do so provides Resort sufficient cause to direct the Guest to vacate the Resort. Guest acknowledges and agrees to the terms of the attached waiver, which is executed by all persons who will occupy the site to which are subject of this agreement. Guest acknowledges that the attached waiver shall apply regardless of whether the rental term of this agreement has expired.
- Our goal at Island Oaks is to provide the greatest RV experience possible. We know that interaction with other RVers is part of the enjoyment. The rules below are designed to maximize everyone’s enjoyment. In order to maintain a family-oriented environment and for the safety and benefit of all, the following Rules are strictly enforced and subject to change without notice:
- The resort speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Some of the roads are one-way. For the safety of our guests, please observe the speed limits and one-way signs. Do not walk or drive through other campsites.
- Quiet time is between 10:00p.m and 8:00a.m. Disturbing noise is not permitted at any time. Loud parties, radio, TV, or other excessive noise will not be allowed at any time. When socializing outside your RV please be mindful of your neighbors.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents or guardians are responsible for damage caused by their children.
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the Tiki Hut or the Bar for enjoyment around the lakes, the pool and amenity areas. No glass bottles are permitted in the pool area.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed intoxicated or causing a scene. You will be asked to retire to your RV and if you refuse you will be evicted.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- You will be provided a security code for after-hours access at registration. For everyone’s security, please do not give the code to any outside persons. On termination of site occupancy the security code will no longer be active.
- Guests must leave by 10:00p.m. Service vehicles will not be given access when the security gate is closed except for emergencies.
- No bicycling, skateboarding or rollerblading after dark.
- No smoking in cabins or park models.
- No smoking in any resort buildings, inside the pool area or the beach area.
- Pets are permitted in designated cabins or RVs subject to prior approval and a nonrefundable pet fee.
- No solicitation of any kind allowed in the park. No sales or display of goods permitted at the individual sites.
- No “homemade” RVs or school buses are allowed without prior approval. Tents, pop-ups, or van conversions are not permitted. The staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any rigs based on noise, aesthetics or other offensive attributes. The condition of the Guest’s RV must be maintained at all times, If the Guest’s RV is in need of cleaning (visible mold, mildew, chalking, dirt, etc.) and should Guest be unable to restore RV to an acceptable condition, Resort at its sole discretion may cancel this agreement and require Guest to vacate the resort.
- Propane is available for purchase or exchange. Inquire at the office. Do not attempt to dispense propane yourself. Only resort qualified personnel may dispense propane.
- It is understood between Resort and Guest that as the Resort expands and develops additional sites, Guest’s may be relocated to an alternate RV site, at the sole discretion of Resort. Guest site relocation requests may be considered by Resort, but approval is at the sole discretion of Resort.
- Island Oaks RV Resort reserves the right to make and enforce any other rules and regulations deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests.
- Guest specifically agrees and accepts that any violation of Resort Rules may be enforced by the Guest’s expulsion from the premises. Should expulsion be required, Guest agrees to depart immediately and comply with Florida Statute CH 513.117 - 513.118, a copy which is available at the Resort office.
- Clotheslines and outdoor appliances are not permitted.
- No open wood burning fires are permitted anywhere except in Resort provided fire pits. Inquire at the office to reserve. Charcoal and propane grills and propane fire pits are permitted at your RV site. Grills and fire pits should not be left unattended and must be fully extinguished when no longer in use.
- Please keep your outside area clean and uncluttered. No loose items are permitted except the resort provided picnic table, a reasonable amount of lawn furniture, up to 4 potted plants, shade awning or umbrella, and limited recreational use items. RV sites used for monthly guests should appear no different than daily or weekly site guests. A good rule of thumb is that outside camping items should be easily stowed away in less than 1 hour.
- No dog cages are permitted outside your RV. Temporary small pet fencing may be used, provided pets are never left unattended.
- Vehicles may not be parked on the grass or on the roads. Only 2 vehicles are allowed per site (including boats and trailers). Storage is available for a reasonable fee if needed.
- No automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites. Please inquire at the office when needing a RV wash request.
- Do not prune or trim the vegetation at your site or add any ground plants. Do not tie or hang items from trees or posts. Contact the office if vegetation needs attention.
- Do not leave toys or items in the grass. Island Oaks RV Resort is not responsible for damage by mowers to items left in the grass areas.
- All tie downs for awnings must be within the borders of the RV site.
- RV site borders are defined as from electrical pedestal to electrical pedestal. Absolutely no additions, considered permanent in nature, are allowed. No stepping stones, steps, or decks may be installed without Manager’s written approval.
- If Guest’s site is cluttered, Resort, at its sole discretion may require Guest to reduce the number of items sitting or lying around. The better job the Guest does of keeping the site tidy, the less Resort will need to get involved. This is a first class RV Resort and it takes everyone working together to keep its top notch appearance.
- All Visitors must register with the office prior to proceeding to your site.
- Visitors must park in designated areas and display “Visitor Car Pass” on the windshield.
- Limit of 4 visitors per site.
- All visitors wishing to use the outdoor amenities must pay a daily fee. The guest is responsible for the conduct of Guest’s visitors and should make those persons aware of the Resort’s Rules.
- Do not put trash out after 5:00p.m and do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Secured trash bags placed in front of your unit will be picked up throughout the day.
- You are also welcome to take your trash to the compactor adjacent to the golf cart garage.
USE OF GOLF CARTS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
- Do not flush feminine products or “flushable” wipes because they are not biodegradable, even if they say they are. RV specific or single ply toilet tissue is highly recommended.
- Do not pour grease down sinks.
- These items can cause damage to your holding tanks as well as cause sewer blockages in the park.
- Do not use PVC pipe as a sewer hose. Only RV-type sewer hoses are allowed.
SWIMMING AND WATER ACTIVITIES
- Island Oaks RV Resort provides rental golf carts for the use of our guests. All guest owned golf carts must be registered upon entry and guests must provide proof of liability insurance covering operation of the cart as well as sign a waiver of liability.
- No one may operate a motorized vehicle on the premises unless they have a valid driver’s license.
- All motorcycles shall be used only to enter and exit the Resort outside the quiet hours. Please be conscious of loud noise during the quiet hours.
- All motorized scooters, bicycles, ATV’s, and other vehicles, must obey all traffic regulations and signage throughout the Resort. Do not drive through other campsites.
- Florida Laws requiring the use of helmets and lights must be followed
- The owners and management are positively not liable for any loss of personal possessions or injuries to any occupant, or damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
- All Water Activities and Swimming are at your own risk. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- Swim only in designated areas. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK.
- All children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 6 years old or older to use equipment in the swimming lake.
- Children under 12 MUST use life vests (life vests provided by the park).
- All participants must have a waiver of liability signed by the parent or responsible guardian.
- Island Oaks RV Resort provides walking paths alongside the swimming and fishing lakes. Please be respectful of nearby camping guests when using pathways.
- All fish are “catch and release'' only. No fishing license required.
- Absolutely no trotlines, cast nets, or unattended lines permitted.
- We are a pet friendly resort with 2 fenced dog parks equipped with a baggie dispenser and a pet wash station.
- Please pick up after your pet in the dog parks and all areas of the park. Please be courteous of other guests. If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $20 fee.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times except inside the dog park.
- Pets must not annoy any guest. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Pets must be walked in designated areas, not on other campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, pool or pool area, lake or beach access areas.
- Aggressive or vicious dogs are not allowed into the park. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior toward humans or other pets, we will ask you to keep it in your RV for the safety of our guests and their pets.
WIFI AND TELEVISION
- Guest hereby agrees that any tampering, engineering, or by passing electric meters and/or seals associated with the same will be subject to a $100.00 charge on Guest’s account and possible criminal charges along with automatic eviction.
- Guest authorizes Resort to charge Guest’s credit card on file for any electrical usage each month. Guest also understands that Resort will only charge the then current rate that is being charged to Resort, and shall be construed as a “Pass Through” charge.
MAIL AND PACKAGES
- If Guest needs to utilize large amounts of bandwidth, Guest should contact Setel Internet, our service provider, for higher bandwidth package options or inquire at the office for more information.
- The Resort will provide its Guests with both basic WiFi and TV channels without charge. However, services are not guaranteed even though the Resort strives to maintain quality service for its Guests. Inquire at the office for more information on service upgrade package options with Setel Internet provider.
- Island Oaks will not accept individual pieces of mail for its guests.
- Island Oaks accepts FEDEX, UPS, and overnight priority packages. The nearest USPS mail facility is located at: 7345 W Mt Vernon St, Glen St Mary, FL 32040
Waiver and Release Agreement
By accepting this reservation (the “Reservation”), Guest, and his or her heirs and assigns, hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Island Oaks RV Resort, Island Oaks Communities, LLC, and their agents, employees, representatives, organization, business, affiliates or any persons or entities involved with the Reservation (collectively “Island Oaks”) for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property, Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Island Oaks from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Island Oaks may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Guests further agree to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Island Oaks reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a state sexual offender registration program.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Emergency Contact Information
If yes, please explain.
Agreement and Authorization
I believe that the statements I have made are true and correct. I hereby authorize a credit and/or criminal background check to be made, verification of information I provide, and communication with any and all names listed on this application. I understand this is an application to rent a RV space and does not constitute a rental lease agreement in whole or part. If application is approved and I decide to rent a month-to-month RV space at Island Oaks RV Resort I agree to be bound by the terms of the attached agreement and by the resort rules and regulations. Any questions regarding rejected applications must be submitted in writing and accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.